DOT Physical Exams
What Are DOT Physical Exams?
Federal law requires drivers of commercial motor vehicles (
What to Expect During Your DOT Physical Exam.
- We will need your Driver’s License
- The medical form 649-F (6045) will be provided but you can download it here
- You will be screened for diseases like diabetes or kidney disease.
- You must have 20/40 correctable vision in each ey. So please bring your contacts or glasses.
- You will receive your medical certificate if there are no serious medical issues.